中文版   English  
 
News Center
 · Strengthen the three dialectic
 · Let mobile compressor run fast
 · Polyurethane insulation cotton
 · Air to water heater industry -
 · Vacuum drying box using the pr
 · Heat pump quality guarantee "c
 · Air compressor motor protectio
 · Water pump
Contact Us
  • Address:Qinghu cun, Qishi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong Province
    Contact Person:Mr Yan
    E-Mail:zhihe998@126.com
    Tel:+86-0769-86723636
    Fax:+86-0769-81080026
    Mobile:13829228807  
               13829282260
    QQ:2463307187    
    WebSite: www.dg-zhihe.cn

 
News Center Location: Home > News
 

Author: 志和      Release Date:2014/7/15      View Count:1773
 

Energy research focus on business records and Electromechanical Equipment Co. Ltd., and the heat waste phenomenon of air compressor operation process,developed a water heater of screw air compressor special energy consumption,referred to as records and air compressor water heater, is a new efficientwaste heat utilization equipment, it is 100% by absorbing the air press the waste heat to heat cold water, no energy consumption.

The use of air compressor users know, air compressor in the work process,about 80% of the input energy turns into heat, the remaining 20% will eventually become compressed air energy. Compressor power consumption in the work process can be changed into heat energy, take away most of the compressed mixture, in their respective cooler cooling medium is equal to the heat away, Bai Baide is wasted. From the general theory, in addition to 2% of radiant heat can not be recycled, almost 98% of the heat will be recycled. In order to use better improve the heat rate, Yu Shizhi and launched energy-saving equipment of waste heat recovery of air compressor.

Then the chronicles and air compressor heat recovery equipment and what are the advantages?

1, Chi and air compressor water heater quality leading, stable and durable,empty core compressor heat hot water unit part without any moving parts,under normal circumstances, the service life is 8-10 years, strict material selection and quality control of To Wanshi and company of energy-saving equipment to ensure stable and durable system.

2, highly intelligent, labor saving, intelligent control system of the unitfully realized, temperature control, temperature detection, automatic feeding, automatic water supply, intelligent shutdown action all through theprocedure is completed, without person on duty.

3, throughout the day, as. Due to heat hot water unit is the waste heatgenerated from the air compressor is running, so the hot water generated will not be affected by the weather, as long as the production in, can ensure all-weather hot water supply.

4, high efficiency and energy saving, the effect is very obvious, can consume any energy, no electricity, no oil, zero loss

5, safe and reliable, secure and steadily, hydroelectric separation fully comply with the principle in the design of the heat hot water unit, to prevent electric shock, the use of other heating equipment possiblepoisoning, explosion and other security risks. At the same time, the design and construction and the scientific rigor of air compressor to ensure thesystem security, not the original system of air compressor, any adverse effect will not.

6, the green environmental protection, energy saving and emission reduction,water heater completely using air compressor waste heat to generate hot water, no pollution, no noise, no emissions, no black smoke, no pollution.

7, water conservation, longer life. Because the access of energy-saving equipment is equivalent to a water-cooled air compressor project, so thesystem can also free produce hot water and improve the gas production rate,reduce the temperature, reducing the cooling system to reduce the load of the oil temperature, prolong the service life of the air compressor.

8, convenient installation, simple operation, modular design, the heat hot water unit has the advantages of simple construction, easy to operate.

Reminder.

Chronicles and the electromechanical device limited company to recommend air compressor, water heater, air compressor heat recovery equipment, as long as you have the air compressor factory, can 0 operation cost of producing hot water and heating.

See details > >

(this paper mainly tells the analysis, you will and air compressor waste heat recovery energy-saving equipment advantage but in actual in the problem solving process is for reference only.)

 
专业提供:空压机热水器空压机余热回收空压机余热利用空气能热水器系列
Address:Qinghu cun, Qishi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong Province Tel:+86-0769-86723636 Fax:+86-0769-82820762
All rights reserved © DongGuan ZhiHe Mechanical and electrical equipment Co., LTD   
网站地图    sitemaps